Logistics Officer (Fixed-term Contract)
Kinokuniya Bookstores of Australia is the largest retail bookstore in the Asia Pacific region. Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, we pride ourselves in being the largest bookstore in Australia with expansive space and specialized departments spanning from Comics to Art and Design.
Kinokuniya is seeking a Temporary Part Time (22.5 hours / week) Officer to work in the Logistics Department, from mid-April to mid-June. 22.5 hours per week guaranteed and more hours on offer as per business needs. You will need to be available to work on weekends and public holidays where required, to suit business needs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Sorting books according to categories
- Lifting Heavy Cartons (within WHS regulations)
- Sign up for delivery
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Innovative and strong work ethics as the role involves repetitive tasks
- Flexibility to work extra days if required
- A level of physical fitness as some lifting boxes is required
- Chinese/ Japanese skills desirable
Please complete an application form (from counter or website) and attach your cover letter and resume. You may submit your application at the Kinokuniya cashiers counter or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have permission to work in Australia (please state your Visa Status in your application, e.g. Australian Citizen, Student Visa) and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Friday, 12th April, 2019