English Books Department Team Leader
ENGLISH BOOKS DEPARTMENT TEAM LEADER NEEDED!
NON-FICTION AND CHILDREN’S ENGLISH BOOKS DEPARTMENT
Permanent Full Time
Kinokuniya Bookstores is the largest retail bookstore in the Asia Pacific region. Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, we pride ourselves in being the largest bookstore in Australia with expansive space and specialised departments spanning from Comics to Art and Design.
Kinokuniya is seeking a full-time Team Leader to work in the Non-Fiction and Children’s Books Department.
The ideal applicant will have an extensive knowledge of non-fiction books, including History, Business, Science and Social Sciences. Familiarity with children’s books is advantageous but not essential. You will need to be available to work on weekends and public holidays where required.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Conducting on-job training, coaching and supervision of team members
- Ensuring that high customer service standards are achieved and maintained
- Maximising sales opportunities through appropriate merchandising, and assisting in the implementation of marketing promotions and events.
- Ad-hoc duties when required
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
Please complete an application form (from counter or website) and attach your cover letter and resume. You may submit your application at the Kinokuniya cashiers counter or via email to email@example.com.
You must have permission to work in Australia (please state your Visa Status in your application, e.g. Australian Citizen, Student Visa) and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday, 18th November, 2018