Customer Service Representative – Chinese Books Department
Do you have a passion for Chinese books?
Do you have customer service experience?
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED!
CHINESE BOOKS DEPARTMENT.
Part-Time 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract 3 days a week (Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday).
Kinokuniya Bookstores of Australia is the largest retail bookstore in the Asia Pacific region, with over 80 operations worldwide. Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, we pride ourselves in being the largest bookstore in Australia with expansive space and specialised departments spanning from Comics to Art and Design.
We are currently hiring for the Chinese Books Department and are looking for someone with a passion for books and manga have excellent customer service skills.
We are looking for:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Chinese Language Skills Essential (Ability to read, write and type in both Traditional and Simplified. Able to speak fluent Mandarin)
- Passion for Chinese books and manga
- A flexible team player
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- 2 Years Retail Experience
- Japanese Language Skills (Ability to read and write)
Please complete an application form (from counter or website) and attach your cover letter and resume. You may submit your application at the cashiers counter or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have permission to work in Australia (please state your Visa Status in your application, e.g. Australian Citizen) and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applications Close: Thursday 1st October 2020.