Comics, Manga and Performing Arts Department Team Leader – Permanent Full Time
Books Kinokuniya has an exciting new Team Leader position available in our Comics, Manga and Performing Arts Department. Listed below are the key responsibilities for this position.
- Manage and work with a team to provide a high standard of customer service and effective stock management
- Ensure that customer service standards are achieved and maintained.
- Conduct on-job training, coaching and supervision of team members.
- Provide clear, consistent communication to all team members and managers.
- Maximise sales opportunities through appropriate store merchandising techniques and 0
- Assist with marketing initiatives and executing store events/programs.
- Liaise with Buyers about stock and merchandising.
- Ensure effective and timely management and merchandising of received books.
- Assist in the management of the returns process for the department, in cooperation with the Logistics Department.
Please complete an application form (from counter or website) and attach your cover letter and resume. You may submit your application at the Kinokuniya cashiers counter or via email to email@example.com.
You must have permission to work in Australia (please state your Visa Status in your application, e.g. Australian Citizen, Student Visa) and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Interest/ Knowledge of Comics, Manga and Performing Arts is essential.
Please include a cover letter.