Business Sales Representative (Japanese Books) – Permanent Part Time
Books Kinokuniya is a leading international book retailer with the largest book store in Sydney. It is home to over 300,000 titles of books and magazines, with the head office located within the store.
The Business Sales Representative will assist Universities, libraries, schools and other businesses in Australia and New Zealand in all orders, purchasing and accounts for Japanese publications.
They will also perform the following duties:
- Manage all business activities necessary to supply Japanese publications to corporate account customers.
- Keep up-to-date with product knowledge.
- Control and report all stock movements, and monthly sales figures.
- Maximise the supply of Japanese magazines, through subscription and wholesale service.
- Understand the trends and features of Japanese studies in Universities.
Essential Requirements include:
- Excellent communication skills, in Japanese and English languages.
- Computer literacy; Excel and MYOB experience is considered an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
In order to be considered for the position, please send your resume and cover to the Human Resources Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 28 February 2020.